Terms and Conditions
By submitting your abstract/paper you hereby agree to the terms and conditions of the AusIMM that if your final abstract/paper is selected for the technical program at least one author of the abstract/paper will register and pay the discounted author registration fee with full intention of presenting at the conference. Abstracts/papers of authors who fail to register and pay by the nominated deadline will be automatically withdrawn from the proceedings and program.
By submitting an abstract/paper to this AusIMM conference you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Prior to submitting an abstract/paper that contains information that relates to, or reports on, a particular company or organisation, the appropriate level of approval must have been granted.
- Abstracts/papers submitted are of original quality (not previously published).
- Submissions of abstracts/papers are loaded electronically via the online portal, with minimal formatting.
- Abstracts/papers are submitted in accordance with the Guide to Authors.
- The abstract/paper does not infringe on the copyright of any other third party and copyright for said abstract/paper will be assigned to the AusIMM.
- Authors with accepted abstracts/papers agree to register, pay and attend the conference. At least one author/presenter must be registered and paid by the nominated deadline in order for the abstract/paper to be published and presented. Any abstract/paper not registered and paid for will be automatically removed from the conference proceedings and program.
- Late withdrawals of abstracts/papers will incur penalties if withdrawn by the author at any time following the final submission date:
- The abstract/paper will be removed from the conference proceedings and technical program.
- In the instance the author is not available to present the abstract/paper a suitable replacement may be found to present the abstract/paper and pay the registration fee.