- Connecting (critical) raw materials with future societal demands
- Integrating social license into the overall value chain
- Intersection of social license and its contribution to sustainability and sustainable mining practices (i.e. worldview, policy, ethics etc.)
- Understanding social licence complexities
- Sustainable mining through Indigenous collaboration
- Utilising minerals economics to deliver sustainable outcomes
- The role of corporate social responsibility in sustainable mining practices
- The role of technology in enhancing sustainability outcomes
- Effective conflict resolution techniques and strategies
- Social License in action; Australian and international case studies
All AusIMM conferences feature
Your chance to engage with industry peers and international companies.
Presentations by leading industry figures with opportunities to interact.
A truly global gathering of resource industry professionals.
Attend world-class workshops and technical talks to earn PD hours.